Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Third Tooth

Even though Logan had a runny nose and was teething, he was in good spirits when his special visitors arrived yesterday. Julie and Harry have moved to Canada from Sweden! Logan enjoyed all the postcards and letters but he was very happy to finally give them real hugs and kisses!
" It's hard work being a baby! I'm 7 months and 4 weeks old. Today my third tooth came in -the first one on the top!"
Unfortunately the rashes, poopy diapers, coughing and crying have continued. However Logan is a future male model so when I pull out the camera I can normally get him to stop crying long enough to wipe his nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maaaaan...why do you have to post pictures of him upset, sad and unhappy? Breaks my heart...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker