Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Logan and Mr. DressUp

On the weekend we went to the library -one of the things we picked up was a Mr Dressup DVD.
Several generations of Canadian children grew up watching Mr. Dressup and his sidekicks Finnegan and Casey. I was one of tho use kids -when I was small my dad took me to see a live performance of his and in High School I sent him a little letter and he wrote back with a really sweet long letter and a couple of "Mr Dressup" gifts .
We brought the DVD home and I didn't think Logan would care much for this classic show but he loves it! In the DVD Mr Dressup makes a collage out of junk that Casey finds under his bed and around his tree house. Logan and I collected things around the house and make our own collage along with the DVD one night
"That's Grandpa. Casey is Logan. Barkey is Finnegan"
Ahh, so this may be why he likes it so much!




Logan and Barkey with the finished collage!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker