Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm 13 Months Old

Logan started off the weekend still feeling a bit sick. Look at those cute red cheeks! By Sunday morning he was feeling a lot better and ready to play!





"Happy St Patrick's Day! I'm 13 months now!"




Logan surprised us last night with a new trick -he goes down into a 'downward dog' yoga position and then lifts his hands up so he balances on his head. Totally awesome!



Tonight I fly off to Vietnam and leave my two babies at home. I'm sure while I'm gone Allan and Logan will be leaving their socks in random places around the house, eating chips and playing video games

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker