Pretty much there everything they are saying in this one we are already doing or have read in the Baby Whisper (!!). I think I might come back to this one after Logan reaches 5 months and/or 15 pounds as that is when they can sleep through the night.
What the book says:
- swaddle (we're using this, which is okay -he can 'escape' from it if he wants to)
- dark room, low light when night feeding (we've got pull down blinds and a dimmer switch)
- white noise (got it!)
- simple routine (we're working on it)
- little stimulation at night feeding (very little talking, slow movements)
- at 3 months put down in crib when drowsy (we've been following the BW advice and doing this from the start)
So there. Now you don't have to read the book if you have a newborn.
On a sidenote, I thought this was a bit freaky: Newborn to four months -naps, night time sleeps and total sleep time = unpredictable and varies widely. Great. :P
Here is a picture of Logan demonstrating the 'Eairh' sound -which he followed up with a fart and poo. LOL The Dunstan Baby Language thingy seems to be accurate!