Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Domesticated

My parents have been visiting for the last two days, which has freed up some of my time to do really important things -like sleep and bake cupcakes.


Every morning when I feed Logan in his baby-carrier and have one hand free, I check my regular websites. Yes, Justin, one of them is the Superficial....and I also check a cupcake blog everyday. LOL Seems strange, until you look at the pictures of their most perfect cupcakes.

My father once told me that 'imitation is the highest form of flattery'... so I attempted to make some cupcakes for Lee's birthday...





And inspired by STARAHAN I made another record bowl for Allan.

Last night we took my parents to a Chaku, a Korean BBQ place. They've never had Korean BBQ before and my Dad is rather hopeless with chop-sticks so it was great fun!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker