Saturday, November 3, 2007

Logan gets his first blog!


Allan and I are starting a little blog for the newest member to the family so that our friends and family out of town can get their weekly updates...
We're at 23 weeks now. He's about 11 inches long and around a pound. Logan is moving around a lot more now but dad has yet to feel him. He can hear too! Daddy is talking to him about basketball and playing him music. We've also got the 'Baby Plus' system going on the tummy twice a day since 18 weeks -Logan's on lesson 5 now(http://www.babyplus.com/).
And I'm happy to report that I'm not in too much discomfort. None of my shoes fit and I get growing cramps in my side and sometimes in my legs but nothing too bad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker