Monday, November 19, 2007

Pretzel Cravings

I pressed snooze this morning and as I laid in bed I look over to my left. Where the bookcase use to be there was a pretzel store and two guys making fresh pretzels!
I nudged Allan and said 'Al, I think I must be dreaming. There's a pretzel store our our bedroom!'
He replied 'Nope, we're both awake.'
The pretzels looked buttery and salty and I felt it was too good to be true. 'Are you sure, Allan?'
'Yup, we're definately awake -I just pinched myself'
OMG!!! Feeling like the luckest pregnant woman ever, I reatched over from the comfort of my bed to grab a warm pretzel...and my alarm went off. :(

But having the wonderful husband that I do, he took me to get real ones on the way home from work today. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker