Monday, November 26, 2007

Week 27: 90 days or so to go....






Helen came for a visit from London! It was a nice surprise to see her again.


Last Friday Helen and Sarah came for a sleepover. Sarah made us both feel old by not knowing the movie 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'. But then she redeemed herself by making buttermilk pancakes in the morning. Yum! I had them with vanilla ice cream and real maple syrup and they were amazing!


Allan, Helen and I took a road trip to Niagara Falls on Saturday. We stayed at Doubletree, which was bling-bling. They had a really nice gym and a wonderful pool. It felt so refreshing floating on my back and doing laps. I felt like a star fish.


Then on Sunday we went to an outlet mall in Buffaloo to do some shopping. I was all hyped up because they had a Mother Maternity Factory Outlet store there...or at least they did! They closed that location a week or so before got there. :~( It was rather tragic but Helen bought me a slushie and then it was okay.






In baby news: I'm two-thirds of the way to the end and now in the third trimester. The baby is about two pounds now and around 37 cm. I can feel Logan moving around a lot now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker