Thursday, December 6, 2007

80 days and huge...




At work I've been moved out of my office and into the 'party room' while our floor gets renovated. While I sometimes miss being able to just close my office door, the new space has it's perks -Sarah C brings me pretzels, we have noon hour tea parties and I'm closer to the bathroom. This last month Logan has had a bit of a growth spurt -like ten pounds worth. This has caused weight gain, the disappearance of my ankles and some leg cramps at night. But overall I guess it's fine since I've been at a pretty stable weight for the past two months or so. And as I look at the picture above which was taken about two weeks ago, I can't honestly say I really look like that anymore, the belly has gotten a lot bigger and more...protrusive? In fact this picture documents the last time I was able to fit into that expanding maternity skirt ...I'll have to get Al to take a more updated picture in the near future. Anyways, I posted it because it shows how I stay comfy at work -yes, those are pink slippers under my desk. I also put my feet up on top of my recycling box -much nicer then the Staple's footrest. I literally have my feet up for like 6 hours a day. I don't think there are many people who can say that. Luck girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker