Monday, December 24, 2007

Week 31: Braxton Hicks Contractions

So, here's our house! The walls on the bottom floor are starting to go up which is exciting...there's a lot of snow inside though! LOL

Logan's doing very well. I had my first Braxton Hicks Contraction Saturday morning and then again on Sunday night. Al and I were watching a movie on Sunday and he got to feel my tummy get all hard. Afterwards I had some cranberry juice and Logan was moving around so much that my tummy was shaking. It's nice that Al was there for that.

The last two nights I've even slept better. I still get up every two hours but at least I am now comfortable. The solution: five pillows and a long 'body pillow'.


Here's a picture of me watching Romancing the Stone. I can *just* see my toes over my belly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker