Monday, December 17, 2007

Week 30!


So things are going pretty good. I'm feeling a bit like I swallowed a basketball -which is making fitting into pants hard, sleeping difficult and moving around a bit clumsy...but really other than not so bad! LOL I'm trying to just relax and really enjoy it because December goes by so quickly. I'm sure January will go by quickly as there is lots going on -one more ultrasound, a meeting with our Doula, prenatal classes and breastfeeding classes. Hopefully I'll have wrapped up this phase of the project at work and be able to take all of February off to relax.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker