Thursday, June 19, 2008

Laundry and naps


At first Logan found it very interesting to watch me fold his laundry in front of him. However he got bored and decided to take a nap instead.


I compared this load of wash to the load when Loggie was just about two months old. I predicted that the biggest increase would be in the very versatile 'baby wash cloths' and bibs but there wasn't much of a difference.

Items that remained the same
2 fleece/fuzzy blanket
2 burp pads
2 shirts
3 pairs of socks
3 pairs of pants
5 receiving blankets

Items that increased
20 bibs (increase by 5)
29 baby wash cloths (increase by 3)
5 bath blankest (increased by 4)

Items that decreased
7 onesies (decrease by 1)
1 jumper, 1 overall, 6 pjs (listed '11 outfits and pjs' before)

New items
1 crib sheet
1 portable crib sheet
1 change table sheet
2 shorts
1 bear blanket


No change pads or mittens


Yes, I am a mother of a four month old infant and I have time to count items in his laundry. Please notify me when I can pick up my trophy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker