Monday, November 17, 2008

Logan's Baptism

Logan had his Baptism this Sunday. Allan is Catholic and this was something that was very important to him to pass onto his son. Logan wore the same outfit that his cousins Kiyan and Xyris wore and looked like a little doll.


Logan with his two Great Grandmas
With Grandma and GrandpaWith Lolo and Lola


Instead of bonbonnieres we decided to make a donation the hospital where Logan was born. I made fortune cookies for the center pieces -one side told about the donation and the other side had a fortune.

They were a bit hit and easy to make. I got the step-by-step directions from For the Love of Paper Blog (Since I made them a few weeks beforehand I used hot glue instead of the double sided tape)

Logan and his Daddy

Logan and his Godmother

1 comment:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh my!! Those turned out SO darling!!!!!!! What a wonderful idea!!!! Thank you SO much for sharing this with me!! It made my night!!
Congratulations on your son's baptism!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker