Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sophie the Guru

Sometimes you just don't have all the answers. This is a fact that I have come to accept. However I now know where to go to find these answers; three year old Sophie.

The Question:Hi Sophie,My son is teething and I'm looking for daycares to send him to before I go back to work in the new year. This is all making me a bit stressed out. Do you have any suggestions to help me relax?

The Answer:Let the baby grow and he can play playdough and he can ride on my surfer board. And then he can eat Cheetos.

"Let the baby grow..." Very deep. I highly recommend her services; go check her out and ask her your question.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker