Friday, November 7, 2008

Daycare Update

Our Male Model

We found out we got into our first choice of daycare!!!!...but not until April 1st. This creates a small problem as I am going back to work mid-January. :(

Finding a spot for Logan that we are comfortable with for two and a half months is not easy. I've already 12 home daycares in the Cornell area and only 1 has gotten back to me. There are agencies that have nannies who come to your house and provide childcare. However the registration fees are about $500-700, which isn't worth it since we are looking for only a temporary placement. I'm feeling a little desperate but I don't want to rush into anything. It's important that Logan is in a safe and happy place and that both Allan and I feel comfortable with...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker