Monday, February 4, 2008

Week 37

So here is our house -it actually has a roof and windows now!!!
As per my Cousin Christine's advice I have bought and read the Baby Whisperer. (http://www.babywhisper.com/) And it really made sense to me and I plan on giving the EASY schedule a go.

But me buying into this EASY schedule is interesting because at the same time I have given up the part of me that wants to be in control and am trusting in my body and baby to know when the time is right for Logan's birthday and that we (me, dad and baby) can do the birthing naturally.
I came to this realization of possible conflicting things today and I really don't know what to make of it -are they even confliciting? Hmmmm...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker