Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ikea Goodness

Allan gives me some 'off time' every Sunday. In the morning I go to my meditative yoga class to clear my mind and balance in my chakras -Lee should be proud of me. Then in the afternoon I have time for making cupcakes. I had no idea that there are so many people obsessed with cupcakes out there! Lot's of pages and pictures to inspire me! My muffin tops are more puffy and rounded now so things are improving...I've decided that my trademark is going to be the mini two-bite muffins. Yum-yum!

Note that the cupcakes I made are in 'Ikea colours'. Back in University I worked at Ikea, hence when I walk into your living room I know that you're sitting on an Klippan sofa which is beside a Billy bookcase and Lack side tables. Anyway, on Monday we delivered the muffins to my friends at Ikea North York so they could meet Logan -AKA 'Larry' as Tom likes to call him.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker