Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Two steps forward...

Yesterday morning Logan and I went for a nice walk. While it was abit cool (hats and mitts for Logan), summer must almost be here as there is a lot of dandelions now!

When we got home Logan surprised me with a 'new face'...


And in sleep news, Logan had a less than stellar night but still made progress. He needs his soother to fall asleep by himself. This is not a good thing when I have to put it back in his mouth all night....although there are nights that I don't. Last night I did though. Repeatedly. However last night was also the first night that he went without a nighttime feeding. When he woke after 4am, I changed his diaper and held him for a bit but he was falling back asleep before I gave him his bottle so back in his bed he went. He didn't seem bothered by missing his nighttime snack or overly hungry this morning so hopefully this is a step towards sleeping through the night...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker