Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Logan made me a picture and a card at daycare AND let me sleep-in on Sunday!
Daddy got me perfume and pretty flowers -from our wedding florist in our wedding colors!


Mother's Day at Great Grandma's.
The Kiddie Table...
Playing 'Snakes and Ladders' -Logan liked counting and rolling the dice but didn't want to leave his game piece on the board.
Mini-putt with Grandpa

Great Grandma: "Who's taking the picture?"


Mother's Day with Lola Sr
Giving a gift to Lola
"Logan and I are like twins. He likes to take his socks off and eat bananas -he's just like me!"
Manny + Logan = BFFs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker